We offer a unique and luxury experience to our clients. We are Georgia's premier photographer. Our customers get a once-in-a-lifetime memorable experience every time.
*Please contact us for a quote regarding portrait sessions, events, and more.
All retainers are split into two payments of $125 per session (similar to a sitting fee). This includes the photographers time, talent, planning and scouting, equipment including back up cameras, gas fee for local shoots, and editing. We take all major credit cards, checks, cash, and Paypal.
This is a non-refundable retainer that is taken to hold your date and pay for your session. It does NOT included any digital images, products, prints or albums. This is an additional fee. Rainy days and illnesses are free to reschedule at no cost. Please ask if you would like to see a a-la-carte menu or collection information. All seniors and parents will be asked to sign a model release and client agreement. Thank you!
Call Monica at 678.463.3935 or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our high school seniors have come from all over Georgia, including Cherokee, Pickens, and Forsyth counties. We had the privilege this past year of photographing our first student from the prestigious private institution: Westminster Schools in Atlanta. We also have photographed the entire senior class from two counties for the last 4+ years at Mountain Education Center.
We understand professional photography might stretch one's budget therefore we do provide payment plans. We accept all major credit cards.
Senior Information for 2017-2018
WHY pick Monica Helsby Photography
• We are fun! Enjoy the experience that's once in a lifetime. Our work is fabulous! Check us out at MonicaHelsby.com
• Our Locations - Unique places to choose from based on what you love
• Our Reputation - We’ve worked with seniors from Forsyth, Pickens, Cherokee, Fulton, private Atlanta schools, and homeschooled students
• Our "out of the box" experiences with fabulous lighting & great results
• Our ability to help you feel comfortable, including help with posing naturally
• Our talent to deliver the images you want to showcase your personality
• Competitive pricing - Our prices are competitive and we are proud to serve you for over 10 years
• Our options of light or heavy editing - be as natural or glamorous as you want
HOW does this all work? Six easy steps
Step 1 - Book your shoot for $125 and get yourself a date early on! Fall season tends to book early. Call Monica at 678.463.3935 or email her at: email@example.com
Step 2 - Plan your shoot with our photographer (via text or phone) geared toward your interests.
Step 3 - Arrive with your outfits, have your photoshoot, and have a great time, and pay your remaining $125
Step 4 - Get together several weeks later to have a viewing party
Step 5 - Buy products, digital images, albums, and more at the party
Step 6 - Receive the prints and/or digital images you picked in person/or mail
Locations - Where do we go?
Do you love barns, nature, the outdoors, the urban feel? Everyone has different tastes. We find the perfect locations for you and your interests, sometimes even asking private owners if we can use their land. We have access to two nature preserve neighborhoods in Pickens Co., GA, a prestigious gated neighborhood in Cherokee Co., as well as multiple private land areas for shoots. Locations outside of these areas may include a small gas and time fee.